New in | SLEEK MAKEUP

Hello!
Not that long ago in the mail I got delivered some Sleek Makeup products! So far I only owned one thing from Sleek and it's their Solstice highlighting palette, I did a review on it already, you can click to see it here. That highligting palette worked for me so well that I kept my expectations fairly high for the whole Sleek Makeup brand. And that I have to tell you, it did not dissapoint me again! I got Sleek I-Divine Eyeshadow Palette in Storm and 2 lipsticks - true colour lipstick in Papaya Punch (matte) and Cherry (sheen).


About I-Divine palettes: Sleek MakeUP’s legendary i-Divine eyeshadow palettes are 12 shades of super-pigmented, longlasting, mineral based eyeshadow, designed to suit all. Each i-Divine eyeshadow palette contains pearlescent shades, which contain mica particles that highlight and illuminate giving an overall radiant effect. Available in a variety of colour ways, your i-Divine is waiting for you.
First of all, all the colours in the Sleek I-Divine Eyeshadow palette in Storm are A-MA-ZING. It's a mixture of 3 mattes and 9 shimmers. I would say that majority of these colours are perfect for everyday wear and the ones like green and blue are more for the evening and special events, I love that they included a matte black colour, I feel like it's an essential, but still many makeup brands do not include it in their makeup palettes. Also that I really like are the names of colours. That's like so creative! Oh, and I forget to mention that Sleek's packaging is killing the game, I love how simple and yet so chic and sleek (haha) it is. I find matte packaging extremely appealing. Another huge plus is the mirror, which does not distort the image. I saw that a lot of people struggle with their Sleek palettes getting broken, I don't know that's the deal, but I really hope mine won't fall apart. Talking about pigmentation, I would say that these are pigmented good enough, neither extremely well nor poorly. I actually really like this fact, because I tend to overdose with shadows and look like a racoon afterwards haha. Oh, and shadows blend really well! I would say that these are quite long lasting, it was actually quite a challenge to get if off with a makeup remover. Overall, so far so good. I love this palette! (actually, it's only my second eyeshadow palette, which is quite odd for a beauty blogger haha). I took A LOT of pictures of this palette, so make sure to scroll down for pics and the most exciting part, the SWATCHES!
About Storm: Storm contains shimmery neutral pinks and beiges perfect for day looks and gorgeous shades of dark blue, green and copper for elegant evening looks. This palette is perfect to take your look from natural to bold.
Price is 11.99€ for 13.20g. I think you can't get better than that! I am excited to try out more I-Divine variations!


True Colour Lipsticks
These are insane! I can't believe that lipsticks like these actually exist! I find them super creamy, extremely pigmented and long-lasting. I got 2 pieces, first one is in Papaya Punch, which is a stunning matte bright coral, second one is Cherry, it's sheen dark red. 
Product info: Get high impact lips with True Colour Lipstick in a gorgeous matte and sheen finishes in a variety of shades that are highly pigmented, and conditioning to keep lips soft and supple. Enriched with vitamin E helping to hydrate and protect the lips. Comfortable to wear and glides on with ease this is the must have to awaken your makeup look.
I have to admit that these did not dry my lips, which I find unbelievable, I believe that's because of vitamin C. That I also noticed  is that these lipsticks do stain. After rough rubbing it looked like my lips were not washed out completely, I am not sure whether that's a bad thing or a good thing, let me know! Have to admit, it was quite a struggle to remove these even with a makeup remover.
Price is 6.99€ for 3,5g, which I think is fair, considering how good these are! Very excited to try out more shades. Love love love! (swatches down bellow)


Let me know if you have tried anything from Sleek Makeup!

                

You May Also Like

5 comments