My fashion inspiration: Gigi Hadid


Recently I have been seeing Gigi Hadid all over the internet and every single time I see her I get fascinated not only by her incredible beauty but also by her amazing sense of style. I adore and would love to wear myself 100% of her outfits. So I thought I could share with you some of my favorite outfits of her I found on Pinterest. You can find all these pictures in my "Fashion" board! (link here)

Let me know who is your fashion icon!

Oh, and by the way, I have stumbled across this website called DRESSHEAD  and I have checked some of their clothing sections, and guys, let me tell you, they have some pretty cute stuff! You can find similar clothing pieces to Gigi's like crop tops, shorts, hoodies and etc. Make sure to check them out!

                

You May Also Like

0 comments