New in | June

Hello!
At this moment I have just very few new products, because so much is going on this month! Right now I  took a quick break from cleaning just to start writing this post. Today I will show you only 5 new products that I got to try out this month. Really hope that next time I will have more to show you. As always, I hope you enjoy!


Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Waterproof mascara. I already tried this mascara a few times and to be honest, it's the best! I got waterproof one just because I thought that in summer it would wear better because of the sweating and swimming, but now I kinda regret it, because it is so hard to remove! I might get another basic one, because I just love this mascara too much. Of course, I bought it because so many youtubers and bloggers were praising it and I surely thought that this guy had to be amazing and it sure is!

Maybelline New York Color Tattoo 24HR creamy eyeshadow in Creme De Rose 91. First of all, the colour is gorgeous. (I love how all of my new goodies match in colour). I feel like it's a perfect everyday wear eyeshadow and can be used as an eyeshadow base too. I am really excited to experiment with this one!
In Lithuania you can find these in Drogas, Eurokos, Douglas in bigger grocery stores and supermarkets.


Matrix Oil Wonders Volume Rose hair care line. Firstly, I am really excited to try out something from Matrix brand, because I never had an opportunity to due to the fact, that it was not available in Lithuania until now, and secondly, these products claim to add more volume to hair, which is so needed in my case. I got finishing spray, volumizing mousse and conditioner. All these products contain rosa canina fruit oil, which I suppose should moisturize your hair and also make them shiny. By the way, I opened all the bottles to see that these smell like, and oh my God, the smell is amazing, it actually smells like pure roses you would get from the back of your garden! I really hope my hair will smell like this after using these goodies! I will definitely write a review on these in about a few weeks to let you know if it's worth buying, because you know, I need to use them for quite some time, just to see if it makes any difference to my hair.
In Lithuania you can buy Matrix products from topbeauty.lt.

                

You May Also Like

0 comments