1 year blog anniversary and the Liebster Award

Hello!
Today I have quite an exciting blog post for you (maybe more for myself haha). Today (05/16) I am celebrating a 1 year anniversary of my blog! I can't believe that a whole year has passed since I've created my blogger account. It's so funny to realize how dramatically my blog has changed in just one year. That's insane! I am so happy to be writing this, blogging has surely changed my life, it brought a lot of happiness and excitement to it. Thank you guys for sticking on with me and hello to all the new readers! Blogging has become a huge part of my life, which keeps me going. A lot of things have changed since I started blogging for example, my English skills have improved, I learned more about makeup and beauty in general, I started developing my own opinion on everything, I started reading more, found some awesome blogs, which I open and read whenever I have some free time and lots more. Thank you guys again for reading, for all your lovely comments and suggestions. Year 2 - here we go!
Second part of this blog post is dedicated to the Liebster Award. Thank you so much Lina Khalifa for nominating me! Check out her blog here. First of all, what is the Liebster Award? The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Read more about it here

Here are the rules you have to follow:
1 - Show your gratitude towards the blog that has nominated you and link back to that blog in your post. 
2 - Answer the 11 questions posted for you by that blog.
3 - Nominate 11 new bloggers in your post, who have less then 200 followers.
4 - Ask 11 unique questions to bloggers.
5 - Inform them by commenting your post link in their comment section. 

So Lina prepared 11 questions for me and I am really pumped to answer them, so let's do it!

My answers:
 1. Who's your favorite beauty or fashion blogger/vlogger?
That's insanely hard to choose just one! I think I would go with Kathleen Lights and Ieva Maslauskaitė aka Chanelette.
 2. If you could change one thing about makeup, what would it be?
I think I would make it less expensive haha.
 3. What's your favorite makeup product?
Hmm.. I actually have never thought of that. I think at least for now it is the Artdeco Eye Brow Designer in 5, because it perfectly matches my eyebrow colour and is very easy to use and then I would also mention MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC15, because it's amazing for masking my blemishes.
4. What motivates you to write posts?
Most of the time it's Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr, journals, other bloggers and the opportunity to take lovely pictures haha.
 5. If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, and have a conversation with them, who would it be?
I think I would choose Selena Gomez, because she has always been my inspiration, so I think it would be fun to have a chit chat with her.
6. What's a thing you must do each morning when you wake up?
Drink a cup of water!
7. What's your favorite song at the moment?
Calvin Harris - This Is What You Came For ft. Rihanna!!
 8. If you could have one thing in the world, anything you want, what would it be?
Peace, no war, no hate.
9. What's one thing you want to achieve before this year ends?
I really want to be the best version of me, I want to be proud of who I am, to be happy the way I feel and just to find peace of mind.
10. What is the last movie you watched?
"Keeping the faith" in my religion class at school:)
11. What is the last song you listened to?
Questions for nominees:
1. What is your no 1 advice when it comes to blogging?
2. What’s the one book you think everyone should read?
3. Your life motto/Quote that keeps you going?
4. What is one thing, that always makes you smile when you remember it?
5. What is/was your favorite subject at school?
6. Who is your fashion inspiration?
7. Who is the person you look up to?
8. Is there a thing that you used to hate but love it now?
9. What are your hobbies?
10. What are your 5 values in life?
11. What's your favorite flower?

This was so fun! Thank you again, Lina for nominating me, I am really grateful for that! If I did not nominate you and if you would like to do this tag, do it! I nominate you too:) I hope you guys enjoyed this post as much as I did and I wish you a wonderful day/night!


                

You May Also Like

1 comments