Beauty things I suck at | Beauty confessions


1. EYELINER.
If I ever decide to use eyeliner, I have to make sure that I have at least 2 hours for it to get done. Still, most of the time, I'll just rub it off my eyes, and leave with no eyeliner at all, because I just can't do it! Also, whenever I do it, I will use up at least 5 q-tips per eye and my table always ends up dirty with black spots all over it. Another confession, I just found out why it's such a struggle for me to do it, and the reason it, that my right eyelid is a lot lower than the left one and I can never do my wings  simmetrically, because the right one always looks lower! Ugh, although I manage to do my left eye pretty fast, right one is such a struggle! I really hope one day I'l be able to find a solution to this "different eyelids" dilemma!
2. EYESHADOWS
So the thing is, no matter how many different eyeshadows I use, it always ends up looking like I used one single eyeshadow all over my eyelid. And I am pretty sure that eyeshadows I use are pretty pigmented, so I can't understand what the problem is! You may have noticed, that my "makeup looks" are pretty similar, and that's because no matter how much I try to experiment with my eye makeup, it always ends up looking the same!!



3. FOUNDATION
I have tried many different techniques and still I can never create that flawless looking base, it always ends up caky or patchy. Well, I don't use primer, and this may be the issue, still trying to find a good one for my skin. Also, my skin condition is very unstable, one day it can be pretty clear, the next one it will break out, get super dry or oily on some spots on my face. And that's why the same foundation applies differently each time. What sucks the most, is that the only thing I really wish for my makeup is a good looking base and I can never achieve that! I do buy expensive products to take care of my skin, but I still cannot discover that perfect routine for my face. Also, that annoys me a lot, that no matter what oil control products I use, I will end up looking oily in a few hours. Damn it, face! What's wrong with you?! (sorry for this rave!!)



4.  HIGHLIGHTING
Although, I like contouring, but highlighting is not my cup of tea. Sometimes, very rarely, usually for the blog, I do use some highlighter on my cheeks, but that's it. In real life I don't risk doing that, because my face is shiny already because of its natural oils. When I am just done doing my makeup, the highlight may look good, but after a few hours when my foundation can no longer hold all of my natural face oils locked inside, I probably look like a disco ball. 



Of course, there are a lot more beauty things I suck at (like baking, false eyelashes and etc.), but I felt like it was enough to talk about only 4 of these. As always, I hope you enjoyed, and I would love to hear some of your confessions!
Let me know that beauty things YOU suck at!

                

You May Also Like

7 comments