New In | NYX Cosmetics

Hello!
I would like to finally share the content of my 2 goodie bags from NYX Cosmetics. I am really excited that NYX is at last available in Lithuania! You can find NYX store in Panorama shopping centre in Vilnius and a small island of products in Douglas.


Butter Lip Balm in Red Velvet. It's a beautiful pure red. Consistency is very smooth, buttery and soft. It instantly hydrates lips and leaves them feeling soft, smooth, non sticky, non greasy and tinted. Also, it has a sweet scent, which is very pleasant and not irritative at all. Definitely a great products to have all year round (especially when the winter is coming) when you don't want to wear an actual lipstick, but still want a tint of colour. 
Butter Gloss in Red Velvet. It's an opaque bloody red. Leaves your lips really juicy and glossy looking. It's definitely on a cooler side, which makes your teeth appear whiter. It may feel a little bit sticky.
Sculpt & Highlight Face Duo in Almond/Light. Sadly, it's too dark and yellow for my skin tone, but yet I tried to contour my face with it and I can admit that liquid contouring is just not for me (at least for now)! I just need a lot of practise to make it work! Still, the product is easy to apply and blends really nicely. I find the packaging very handy to work with.
Concealer Jar in Green. I love concealers in jars generally, so it's no surprise that I like this product. It's pigmented and does cancel out the redness. I like to use it around my nose and to cover pimples and other blemishes. But because I am really lazy when it comes to makeup, I only use it on special occasions, so I wouldn't consider this product as crucial in your makeup collection.
Mineral Finishing Powder in Light/Medium. I am guilty to admit that I did not open this product yet, because I have a very similar one in my collection already, so I just don't want to have two almost exact same products opened at the same time! That this product claims to do: "A mineral finishing powder that sets your favorite look with a flawless finish; skin appears fresh and radiant throughout the day. Just a hint of color provides enough coverage to be worn over makeup or on bare moisturized skin." We will see!
Powder Blush in Angel.  For some reasons I couldn't find it on NYX Cosmetics web page, maybe its manufacturing is canceled? Anyways, it's a beautiful coral shade, very natural looking, quite sheer in pigmentation, but very soft consistency, you can definitely build this product up to make it appear more opaque. 
Jumbo Eye Pencil in Strawberry Milk. I love NYX jumbo eye pencils in general, so it's no surprise that I like this one as much. It's a shimmery bubble gum pink. I love to put it all over my lid and on my lower waterline, it instantly makes your eyes appear more awake and brighter. The consistency is very smooth and blendable, which makes it easy to work with and moreover pigmentation is just on point! A definite favorite of mine! 
Felt Tip Liner in Jet Black. This one I don't like that much. Maybe I got an old one, but it feels really dry and sometimes when I try to work with it no product comes out, which makes it a struggle to line my eyes. Unfortunately, I just couldn't experience much with this eyeliner so I have nothing else to say about it.

                

You May Also Like

1 comments