Turning 19, exams, school graduation, making jewelry and etc | Back to blogging!

Hello!
It's so good to be back! It's been almost 8 months since I was gone. I am so glad I can finally do what I love the most which is creating content for my blog, yay! I think first of all I have to explain you why I was gone. To begin with, I finally graduated from high school! Well, almost... I am having my senior prom in the middle of July, which is when I technically receive my high school diploma. Still, I am done with all of my exams, which is such a relief... I did my last exam on the 19th of June, it was also my 19th birthday
Back to the reasons why I stopped blogging. I wanted to focus on studying, because I understand how time consuming writing for my blog is and although it's the thing I truly enjoy doing I realised that sacrificing my blog for a while would be the right thing to do.
My next big step is enrolling at university. Fortunately, I  still have some time to think about where I want to study because I am still not 100% sure. Anyways, now when exams are over I can finally enjoy long-awaited summer. I have so many goals I want to accomplish!
What else, not that long ago I opened my brand new shop on instagram called shokerchoker where I sell my handmade choker necklaces. Just like with my blog I had to cancel it for quite some time but now it's back in business! Of course, it's nothing serious, instagram is just a platform where I share my creations. It's funny how it all started with collecting beads on the string when I was a child. I know that I have quite a few readers from all over the world, but so far I don't offer worldwide shipping, it's for Lithuanians only. Still, you are more than welcome to pop by!
In short, I am really happy to be back and bring you more content. I already have a few blog post ideas in my mind so stay tuned for that and if you are interested in particular blog posts or if you have any suggestions you are more than welcome to leave them down below in the comment section. Have a wonderful day/night!


                

You May Also Like

1 comments