ZAFUL try-on haul/review

Hello!
I am so excited to share with you some pieces I've just received in the mail! I've been very kindly asked to review a few pieces of clothing from Zaful and I just couldn't say no. Free and cute clothing? Yes, please! I picked 3 of their pieces which are perfect for this hot summer weather situation going on currently here in Lithuania. I'VE BEEN DYING TO RECEIVE THIS PARCEL. I've ordered some darn cute clothes if you ask me. I don't know what phase I am currently going through, but all 3 pieces I picked match pink/white color range (def my color scheme for the summer). Without further or do, let's hop right into the haul/review!
Shipping was pretty quick knowing that the parcel was shipped all the way from China, it took no more than 3 weeks to reach Europe. Every single piece of clothing was packed in its individual zip lock bag which I just adore. These zip lock baggies will be perfect for traveling, let me tell you that!

The first clothing piece I was super excited for was this cut out bowknot gingham print dress. Oh my.. let me tell you, I'M SHOOK. I didn't expect this to be so good!! I think it looks SOO flattering on, it sits like a glove! The top part is a little too loose for me because of the *poor chest situation going on*but the skirt part sits amazing, it's definitely not too short. I really love the style of this dress and how the skirt part is high waisted *muffin top is a thing guys*. Straps are adjustable which is a huge plus! Material (Cotton, Polyester) is stretchy and soft, not see-through although I would recommend wearing nude or white thongs just in case. Top is bowknot and you can make it as tight as you want. Skirt on the side has a zipper, which makes it easier to put on. Overall, I give this dress 10/10. If you are interested, the size I am wearing is a medium and color is pinkish purple. This dress also comes in a size small and large as well, other color options are light blue and white. If you are interested you can shop this dress here.

Another piece is an open back cropped tank top. This top was really inexpensive and I wanted to see if it really looks like the picture and to be honest it does! The first thing I noticed was how thin the material was and I knew straight away that this was going to be see-through so I paired it with a beautiful lace bralette underneath. Back is open, which looks really romantic and sexy in my opinion. Forgive me for my terrible back tan *I fell asleep while I was sunbathing lol*.  I am so happy I bought a pair of high waisted shorts because I am super excited to wear this top out! *with a bralette underneath of course not trying to flash anyone* I ordered this top in a size medium (for reference I usually wear size small in tops), it also comes in size medium, large and extra large. Color options are white, gray, black and firecracker (brown). If you are interested you can shop this top here.

The last thing I received was this adorable lace trim velvet bodysuit. Feeling foxy! When I saw this one online  I HAD to get it, I have been looking for a bodysuit like this FOR AGES. I am so glad Zaful got me covered. Straps are adjustable, which is always appreciated, velvet material is really high quality and lavish looking. Once again, looks exactly like the picture. What I have to admit is that I cropped the thong part because the torso of the bodysuit is hella short for me and I wouldn't be able to wear this around as a bodysuit. For someone who is way shorter than me (I am 5'8) this should fit alright. Nevertheless, I am so excited to wear this with some white high waisted  shorts. Definitely a very cute and sexy piecet to own in your closet! This is the only color option and it comes in sizes small, medium and large (mine is in medium). If you are interested you can shop this bodysuit here.
Overall, I am so glad with all of these purchases! Definitely ordering from Zaful again in the future. By the way, Zaful is currently having it's 4th anniversary *yay congrats Zaful!* and they are offering so many discounts atm! 
Use code ZFAnn  when you make your order:
Over 25$ save 3$
Over 50$ save 6$
Over 100$ save 12$
Hope you enjoyed this haul/review! Kisses and until next time!

You May Also Like

2 comments