about kindness positivity & new beginnings | ...


Hey there!
To be honest, I never thought that on my blog I would ever come up with a topic like this, but I am actually glad this finally happened and I wanted to share my thoughts with whoever is reading this. First of all, let me say happy New Year to every single one of you! Sending you my blessings, hope you have a good one.
It's the month of February already and January is surprisingly over, but it's never a bad time to refresh your mind and breathe new life into your daily routine. Everyone keeps telling 'New Year new me' and yes, it's great, but at the same time, let's be honest here, you won't wake up as a whole new person on January 1st, truth is that big changes come from small steps. My New Year's resolution is simply to improve the quality of my life by working out more, eating healthier, spending more time outside, being more spontaneous, travel more and just simply enjoy what life has to offer. *Let me know in the comments down below what are your New Year's resolutions!*
I know how hard it is to stick to your resolutions because I have trouble committing to them myself. Hope writing this will not only motivate you to stick to yours but also help me do the same. And girls if you don't use Pinterest already, make sure you do because it's seriously the best thing ever when it comes to searching for inspiration! On there I found this quote: 'You know all those things you've always wanted to do? You should go DO THEM'. Love this one! And girls, believe in yourselves and go for it!
I cannot explain you how important it is to stay positive in every situation in life. And let's make it clear, being positive isn't pretending that everything is good, it's seeing the good in everything. I feel like the past couple of months really made a difference in my attitude and outlook on life, maybe it's new people I met, maybe a new job or first year at university but it has been different for me. I used to be this 'nerve ball' that would care about EVERYTHING. No kidding. It really stopped me from living my life to the fullest. I understood that there is just no point in thinking this much and overthinking every single thing that didn't work out and figuring it out why it happened this way and not another or that I did wrong to deserve this. Bad things happen. And that's okay. Take all the bad experience as lessons and just move on. And because I spend so much time searching for quotes that inspire me, I wanted to share them all with you too.

1. Forgive them even if they are not sorry.
2. Don't save things for a special occasion. Every day of your life is a special occasion. 
3. If you see something beautiful in someone, speak it.
4. If you want to go somewhere you like but no one else wants to, go by yourself. You'll meet people with similar interests as you.
5. Let go of that you can't change.
6. We rise by lifting others.
7. Don't expect to see a change if you don't make one.
8. No amount of guilt can change the past. And no amount of anxiety can change the future.
9. Be nice to people even if your own heart is breaking, because there is no need to break theirs too.
10. The hope is small but it is everything.

Be kind, stay positive and believe in yourself 

You May Also Like

0 comments