sun-dried tomato salad


_____________________________________________________________________________________________
How good does this look? Well, I crave it right now. This salad is a perfect choice for a lunch or dinner. I love the way sun-dried tomatoes taste with all the other ingredients. Dried tomatoes give that special flavor, that makes it so addicting. It may sound funny, but me and my mom are obsessed with this salad and we can not have enough of it. By the way, you don't need any more seasoning to add, because it already tastes great. For a dressing I prefer lemon juice, but my mom likes using olive oil instead. If you are interested how to make it, here is that you are going to need: (by the way, I didn't write any measurements, because it just depends on how much you love particular product) 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Fresh tomatoes | Sun-dried tomatoes | Cucumbers | Arugula | Parsley | Black olives | Arolla pine tree seeds | Lemon juice
All you need to do is to chop tomatoes, cucumbers when  mix all ingredients and pour some lemon juice. 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Take care, V.

You May Also Like

0 comments