Wishlist #1


1) Urban Decay Naked 1,2,3 eyeshadow palettes. I think everyone would like to own these so I am not an exception.
2) The Balm Nude'tude and Nude Dude eyeshadow palettes. The packaging is so cute!! That's like the main reason why I want these. And the colours. NO JUDGE.
3) Too Faced Chocolate Bar. Another dream. I am allergic to chocolate so it would be amazing at least to smell it haha.
4) The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter, shadow & shimmer. 3in1? Yes, please!
5) Too Faced Love flush Long-lasting blush, Again. The packaging.
6) Too Faced Melted Liquified Metalic lipsticks. These must look sooo good on the lips!!
7) Lorac Pro Palette. So pretty nude colours that go with every look.
8) Sigma Brushes. I don't care that kit or that set I just want to have these. Almost all beauty gurus have them and I want to know why!
9) Benefit They're real! Lengthening mascara. Heard a lot of raving about this one. So that's the deal?
10) Nars The NARSissist Eyeshadow palette. This is like a must-have palette, because it has such pretty natural colours.

I am so excited because it's my first wishlist on this blog! And I assure you that there will be much more posts like this in the future! I hope you liked this and don't forget to comment that's in your wishlist:)





You May Also Like

4 comments