Current favorites: Brad Pitt

Ha ha the title might be a little misleading (actually not, Brad Pitt is life). So recently I was obsessed with movies starring Brad Pitt. In this post I really want to share with you some of these movies, which really impressed me and the ones I loved so much that I would watch again and again. Enjoy!


Fury (2014) - this is one of his most recent movies. It's about the war against Nazi German, World War II. Here Brad plays a sergeant role. I loved this movie because it was so honest and true to life. It looked like it was not filmed in the 20th century. Everything was so real and scary at the same time. I will be honest, in the end of the movie I cried so much because it was very touching. It's an amazing movie, you have to watch if you haven't!
| IMDB | Trailer |
* * *
Inglourious Basterds (2009) - although it's drama and a war movie, it has a bit of comedy in it. So again, it's about Jewish U.S. soldiers (Brad is the leader of the group), who try to kill of all Nazi leaders, so World War II could finally end. You may have heard about a lot of things that are shown in this movie. Recommend!
IMDB | Trailer |
* * *
Fight Club (1999) - you must have heard a lot about this one, I won't even try to explain what is this movie about, because you just have to watch it. This movie should be in everyone's "must watch" list. It's one of my favorite films of all time!
IMDB | Trailer |
* * *
Mr. and Mrs. Smith (2005) - this is also a famous one. In this movie you not only get Brad Pitt, but also... Angelina Jolie! What? Yes, 2 insanely beautiful creatures in one movie. I couldn't think  myself how I should describe it, so here it is from imdb page: A bored married couple is surprised to learn that they are both assassins hired by competing agencies to kill each other.
IMDB | Trailer |
* * *
Troy (2004) - I just watched this one. So this is obviously an adaptation of Homer's Iliad and Odyssey. This one was set so well also, I can't understand how film
 crew managed to make everything so real, I felt like I was transferred to Antiquity. 
This movie is also good for learning more about history. Loved it so so much, please 
watch it if you haven't already!
IMDB | Trailer |
* * *
Oh, and I just want to point out the fact that Brad Pitt is an amazing actor and he can play all 
existing and imaginable roles, simply because he is a perfection. How Brad Pitt's fandom 
is called? Because I'm in haha.

If you decided to watch these or you already did, make sure to let me know what you think about
 them in the comments down below. Also, It would be amazing if you suggested me any
 good movies too!

                

You May Also Like

0 comments