The Holly Jolly Holiday Tag

The Holly Jolly Holiday Tag!

1. Favorite Christmas movie?
I actually don't have one favorite Christmas movie, but I always enjoy "Yolki" series! It's Russian production movies, that are always released before Christmas/New Year. There are 4 movies released I think.  These are amazing! I always burst out laughing when watching! That is unfortunate, I think that there is no English version. But I am pretty positive that you can find one with subtitles!
2. Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list?
I think I belong in Naughty list ha ha.
3. Show us an embarrassing Christmas Card photo!
Is it sad that my family doesn't even have one? It's a great tradition, but it's not common to do that in Lithuania
4. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
For Lithuanians it's normal and actually nothing special to have a White Christmas, but in the past few years, unfortunately, there was no snow on the Christmas day, just rain and a lot of puddles.. Global warming shows a clear impact:(
5. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
Usually just stay at home or visit my grandparents.
6. Play or sing your favorite Christmas song!
Ha ha,  maybe no. But I can share with you with one of my favorite playlists on youtube to listen while waiting for the Christmas, press here.
7. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Usually just stay at home or visit my grandparents.
8. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
I won't even try ha ha! Well, I know Rudolph,that's it (shame on me).
9. What holiday tradition are you looking forward to most this year?
Our family and relatives have this tradition to bake patties with mushrooms, poppy seeds and stewed cabbage and then exchange with each other:) Also in my family every Christmas Eve begins with everyone sharing their Christmas wafers. I just know that it is a Christian thing:)
10. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake. And it's the same one that I remember from my childhood!
11. Hands down, what's your all-time favorite holiday food and holiday sweet treat?
Well, various pastries of course:) I would tell that I love eating "Chocolate Santas" or other Chrsitmasy candies, but sadly I am allergic to chocolate:((
12. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Definitely giving gifts, oh and make sure to participate in my giveaway here which ends on the Christmas Eve!
13. Show us your tackiest Christmas attire!
Sadly, I don't have any pictures of me during Christmas! I usually take pictures of other people.
14. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Maybe Disneyland or Lapland in Finland:)
15. Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make?
I would say nothing special, because usually my grandmas cook everything and we just bring our pastries:)
16. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
Actually, I am not that bad at gift wrapping, but for sure I would call myself a pro-present wrapper!
17. Most memorable Holiday moment?
I think it happened when I was 6-7 years old. I got an amazing barbie house that I kept in my room until I turned 16. I believe that my mother gave it away to kids in need, just like she does with all my toys and clothes, which I grew out.
18. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
Time:) (also I spotted my mom putting presents under the Christmas tree ha ha)
19. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
Yes, I always do. Most of the time I stick to them:)
20. What makes the Holidays special for you?
The calm and relaxing atmosphere. Oh and the snow!

Now, I TAG EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!


                

You May Also Like

2 comments