Winter Essentials

Hello!
So first of all, Merry Christmas! I am so sorry for being mia lately, but I  was just enjoying doing absolutely nothing (movie marathoons for days).. And that's great!
I know that I am quite late with all the essentials for winter, but I think it's better later than never. So I hope you enjoy!

 

1. Blanket. 
Who doesn't need a cozy and soft blanket to snuggle into on cold, nipping and snowy winter days?
2. Slippers. 
I can't stand walking barefoot because I feel like I am picking all the dirt from the flooring and I love my socks too much to get them dirty and gross ha ha
3. Warm toy. 
Not only you have a cute toy laying near you, but it also keeps you warm! 
4. Socks. 
I have a somewhat obsession with cute socks so I collect them lol
5. Books. 
What can be better than lying in bed with a book in your hands and a cup of coffee/tea by your side? And this leads to another essential...
6. Coffee/Tea. 
I would say these two are essentials all year round:)
7. Thermo mug.
I see that last three essentials are quite related ha ha. A thermo mug is a life saver when it comes to going to school/work early when it is even colder than during the day or when you are running late you can just grab it and drink it on the go:)
I really hope you can find at least a few of these in your winter essentials list:) And please write the ones that I did not mention in the comments down bellow!
As this year is ending, I wish all the negativity and difficulties to also end with this year and 2016 bring success and desired results for you. This New Year may you rediscover yourself and emerge as a more confident and contented soul! (x)

              

You May Also Like

1 comments