Ultimate Holiday Wishlist


Hello! 
So first of all a disclaimer: I know that most of these things are crazy expensive and I know that I won't get these for Christmas and I haven't told my parents about any of these so this post is just meant to show that I would like to get in general and that I don't hope to get any of these as a gift. I hope you understand:)

none of these pictures are mine, I found these all over the internet
You may have noticed from the picture that I would like to get mostly makeup stuff, but there are also some odd things like Diva Ring Light, alarm clock, light tent and etc. If you are interested what is on my wishlist, just keep on reading:)


1. Chanel makeup brushes. My friend has two of these and she allowed me to try them and what can I say... worth every cent! Softest things in the whole world! Link here.
2. Too Faced Cocoa Contour Kit. Link here.
3. Lime Crime Unicorn Lipstick in Chinchilla. Link here.
4. Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Celebrity Skin. Link here.
5. Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Posh Spice. Link here.
6. Lime Crime Velvetines in Cashmere (Greige). Link here.
7. White/Silver Vintage alarm clockLink here & here.
8. Chanel N°5 Eau De ParfumLink here.
9. Michael Kors Rose Gold-Tone Watch. Link here & here.
10. Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette. Link here.
11. Stardust Bath Bomb by Lush. Link here.
12. MAC Studio Pressed Powder. Link here.
13. Photo Light Tent Kit. Link here.
14. Diva Ring Light 18". Link here.
15. Intergalactic Bath Bomb by Lush. Link here.
  

*In case you have missed out, for the sake of the Holiday time, I am having a giveaway for my European readers! Click here to check it out*

Lastly, I wanted to remind that Christmas is not all about the presents. Gifts are just a nice addition to the time you get to spend with the closest to you people. Don't forget that!:)
Make sure to comment down below what is on your wish list because I would love to know!
             



You May Also Like

2 comments