New In | February


Hello! In this blog post I will introduce you some new products that will join my makeup collection. 
First and most exciting (and expensive) thing for me is Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Stay-Matte Hydrator. I am very positively disposed towards Clinique's brand because I love their anti-blemish gel (review here). Sadly, as this brand is high-end, I cannot treat myself to try many products from them. I read a lot of reviews about this product before buying it and one day I finally decided to purchase it and invest in my facial skin. I have already started using it and I plan on doing a proper review on this product one day as this might be a life saver for many people with very oily skin as mine. 
Next is MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation. I feel like MAC is that kind of brand, that you will never go wrong with. I was looking for a powder that would give me a matte finish and would stay all day and I was recommended particularly this product. I put high hopes on this one!  
Essence Long lasting Nude Lipstick in Porcelain Doll (02). I just saw it in the store, it was reasonably priced, newly released and I thought that it is the right time to start using lipsticks and, in my opinion, nude lipstick is the best one to start with.
L'oreal Paris Brow Artist Plumper. I got one in transparent (05), because I felt like none of the colors would suit my cool toned eyebrows. I saw it in one of Chanelette's vlogs and she said how she loves it and I trust her taste so I wanted to try it out.
Ecotools Custom Coverage Buffing Brush. Lately I have been loving to apply my liquid foundation/BB cream with buffing brush and so far I have been using Real Technique's Core Collection Buffing Brush and I thought that I need to own a second one so I could change them between washes so I got the Ecotools one to try out.
And lastly, L'oreal Volume Million Lashes So Couture. My mom actually gave it to me, because she only uses waterproof ones. This is actually quite embarrassing to admit, but up to now I only owned one mascara and I think it's 3 or 4 years old now. I was never a fan of mascara, but I have been using it so much lately and now I am addicted! I would love you to recommend me any good mascaras to try out because I have 0 experience when it comes to choosing mascara ha ha! 

I really hope you enjoyed reading this! Have a nice day/night! 
                

You May Also Like

4 comments