Review: Born Pretty Store Charming Long Lasting Matte Lipstick

Hello! Today I am doing another review on one of the Born Pretty Store beauty products, this time it's their Charming Long Lasting Matte Lipstick (link here) in shade #18. If you are not already familiar, Born Pretty Store is an online store based in China, which offers totally affordable and usually discounted products like clothing, jewelry, accessories, makeup, nail care stuff and etc. and also ships worldwide for free with no minimum orders. Now, back to the review!
The first thing that you notice is the packaging. Lipstick comes in a hot pink color box with an additional cardboard cover over it. I actually really like the design, because it's quite different, but still very simple. The plastic is really great quality, shiny and has some weight, which feels really sturdy in the hands. Another great thing is that it clasps really easily, but securely.
The consistency is really creamy, lipstick applies very easy and smooth, has the matte finish. The color is surprisingly very pigmented. As I mentioned before, I got shade #18, which in the picture looked like a nudish pink. but I would describe the color as a saturated color of your own lips. It's a very wearable shade, which looks really natural and is not too vibrant. You can see some swatches I made down bellow! 
When I wear this lipstick I either forget that I have something on my lips or I feel like I have some kind of lip balm, because it's so smooth and not drying at all, which is really rare for matte lipsticks! Talking about how long lasting it is, it stayed vibrant on my lips for about 2 hours and when it started fading away, but it faded in a really natural and neat way and I actually did like the a bit faded look. It faded away completely after about 6 hours.
Overall, I am really happy with this product so far, it's a very great lipstick for its price. What impressed me the most was quality of the packaging and a very comfortable and enjoyable feeling of the product on my lips. I haven't seen any reviews on this lipstick yet, but it works great for me:) I am really looking forward to trying out more shades of this lipstick!


I want to say a big thank you to Joy from Born Pretty Store for sending me this to try out!
If you want to get it for yourself (link here) or if you want any other other product from this website (and they have a ton of stuff to choose from, e.g. fake eyelashes, lipsticks, blushes, concealers, eyeliners, eye shadows and etc.) make sure to use my discount code VIOH10 for 10% off at the checkout!


                

You May Also Like

1 comments