6 (more) free fonts to spice up your blog


DOWNLOAD:
Jacked Up Kinda Luv | Hello Fall              

I don't know whether you are familiar with that these fonts are for, but if you are not, then I can tell you a bit about the purpose of these and how to use them.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
What are these fonts for?
I use custom fonts to spice up my blog pictures and add some flair (e.g. hereherehere). Many youtubers use these for their video thumbnails.

How to download?
You go to any free fonts webpage (just type "free fonts" in a google search bar), in this situation, I have chosen fonts from www.dafont.com so you just need to click on a font name, e.g. "Xiomara" under "Download" and when a new window pops out, click the "Download" button on the right side of the page and your download will be started!

How to install?
When it's downloaded, you need to extract the zip file, then open it and click on the ttf file and when the table pops up just click the install button. That's all!

Where to find your new fonts?
     I noticed that my custom fonts show on Picmonkey, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Power Point so far. If you want to see your new fonts, first you need to restart all the programs that are running, e.g. Microsoft Word, Google Chrome, in order for fonts to show up.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
By the way, if you haven't seen already I have done a 8 free fonts to spice up your blog where you can check out even more of my beloved fonts!

I hope you liked this kind of "Blogging tips" post and found it helpful! I am planning on doing more of these in the future!

Tell me what's your favorite site to download fonts from!

                

You May Also Like

4 comments