Contour & Highlight for different face shapes

Hello! So I really wanted to make something different, unusual and involve my friends and family to this whole blogging thing and this blog post idea seemed perfect!! I did quite a bit of research to find out that makeup suits best for different face shapes. I asked my friends and family to participate in my blog as face models and I was so glad and thankful that they agreed to help me.

If you don't know that your face shape is, this, this or this picture should help you. This may not be 100% accurate, because many people have combined face shapes (e.g. oval and oblong), which means that both makeup looks would look good on you.

HEART FACE SHAPE:

I was very happy that my best friend Emilija agreed to help me with this small project. Her face is heart shaped and she has very pretty and unique facial features. She is also very good at doing makeup and always has her makeup on point, so she was very pleased when I suggested her doing contour & highlight precisely for her heart shaped face.


if you want to follow my friend on instagram, here it is: @emajey

SQUARE FACE SHAPE:
I want to say huge thank you to my mommy for modeling for me. My mum has a very simmilar face shape to mines, but her is a bit softer square with a bit rounder edges. I also did her whole face makeup here, not only highlight and contour. My mom has bangs so you can't really see what I did to her forehead, but I will mark it in the picture.


DIAMOND FACE SHAPE:
Meet my another good friend - Eglė. Thank you so much for being my model, princess! She already has a beautiful face shape that doesn't need touching up, but it's always fun to embrace your features with a little bit of contour and highlight.

if you want to follow my friend on instagram, here it is: @mazuronaitee

Tell me in the comments that face shape you have!
Thank you so much for reading, have an amazing day!

Take care, V

You May Also Like

6 comments