back-on-track salad


Guys it's 2016!! I hope you have a good one! So I am pretty sure that you are one of those whose one of the New Year resolutions was to start eating healthy (mine too haha). So I have a really simple and delicious salad for you to help keep up with the resolution! I believe that most of these ingredients you already have in your fridge. I don't write quantities because I hope you understand that it depends on your liking and make sure to withdraw or replace the products you don't like:)

Fresh tomatoes | Red onion | Salad leaves | Black olives | Mozzarella cheese | Pickled pearl onions
Chop, mix and here you go! I don't add any salad dressing, but of course you can:) Let me know if you have tried it out and whether you liked it or not:)

                

You May Also Like

2 comments