January empties


Welcome to my first empties blog post! I don't have many products, but the ones I have totes deserve some attention:)
First of all, not a big surprise, I have even 3 Batiste dry shampoos laying over there. And hands down these are my all time essentials (you can read more about them in my 2015 beauty favorites post!) I have already repurchased Batiste Blush full size product, which as the company says has a flirty and floral fragrance (and it does smell heavenly!). I also loved  using travel size one after gym or PE class, have to stock up on this one too! And THE last one has a hint of color, it's Batiste Light & Blonde, which I also liked, because it lightened up my ash blonde roots very nicely, but I won't be repurchasing this one soon because i want to try other ones:)
Another empty is also my all time favorite - Maybelline Dream Pure BB cream (I have talked a bit about it here). This has always been my go-to holy grail makeup product, but I really want to try something new, but still I think I will buy it again and keep it with the rest of my makeup just in case ha ha.
Now it's Uriage L'eau Demaquillante cleansing water micellar solution (THAT A LONG NAME) turn. It's one of my face care routine products (I've talked about it here), which I use almost on the daily basis to clean makeup off my face and eye area and it's already repurchased! I recommend you to try it:)
And last product is Douglas Beauty System Clean & Neat Comfortable Cleansing Milk, which I was very excited to try out, because it's from a completely new Douglas beauty line. I was using this when I still did not have my Uriage cleansing water repurchased and I really liked it, because it not only cleaned my entire makeup so easily, but also left it moisturized and soft because of the oils in it. Thinking of trying something else from the Douglas beauty line, because so far so good!

That's all for my January empties, I hope you enjoyed. I wish you a good day/night. Have fun!

                


You May Also Like

6 comments