Bambi inspired halloween makeup look


This is my first Halloween tutorial and I feel so proud because I think it turned out looking adorable!:) I love how my little hair buns suit this look and make it even cuter! By the way, you may have noticed that my eyes look really fake and that's because I changed their colour, my eyes are originally bluish/greenish. I thought that having dark eyes would look awesome with this makeup look:)
• • •
And of course, this is not my makeup idea. There are tons of tutorials on this look all over the internet. If you want to see a tutorial on how to make a similar bambi makeup look, you can check out these YouTube videos:
• • •
Oh, and I plan on making at least one more Halloween makeup look so stay tuned!!:) If you decide to re-create this look, make sure to send me the pictures, I would love to see them:)

Let me know what are you going to be this Halloween? :)


You May Also Like

4 comments