Fall Fashion Essentials


Rain boots. It's a huge essential for those who know how real autumn looks and feels like. Before I bought these I had to struggle every rainy day, because my shoes would always get soaked from rain bogs and I hate that feeling when you pull off your shoes and your socks are wet as hell. By the way, my clear rainboots are from Ebay (click here).
Boots. I just think that everyone need one pair of nice lace up booties in their life. Mine are from Member Shop.
Plad anything. Scarf, coat, flannel shirt, dress and etc. IS IN right now like every fall, so you will never miss out on choosing plaid! My red flannel is from House, and a denim one is from Primark,
Stockings/Tighs. Because it's getting much colder than it was in summer, you have to keep your legs warm, I love choosing thicker tights to go with skirts or dresses,  or wearing some cute kitten socks with my clear booties so they would be seen. I also see a lot of people wearing knee-high or over the knee-high socks and I think this looks so cute! Unfortunately, I don't like the way these look on my legs so these bright burned orange socks just lie and dull in my closet. Kitten socks are from Forever 18, blue tights with little colourful dots on them are from Julia Janus and burned orange socks are from a local trade store. 

Tell me in the comments that are your fall fashion essentials !

Click here for my fall beauty essentials !



You May Also Like

12 comments