New in | Autumn

 

I love trying out new makeup so I was very excited to finally receive this NYX soft matte lipstick in colour "London". I ordered it from Ebay, it was shipped from America and it came in a very short time ~ about a week (in my opinion for Ebay that's very fast ha ha). I was looking for a matte nude lipstick for ages and now I own one! So excited to take some selfies with this guy!
• • •
Also, I started using 2 new hair products my mom bought recently. It's a Russian brand Лошадиная Сила (Horsepower), which commercial I see on TV almost every day, so it's actually aroused my curiosity and when my mom got these I was super excited! My mom bought a hair mask and a shampoo. I already started using these products and I am actually starting to see the results! If you would like me to do a more detailed review of these two, let me know in the comments:)
• • •
And last two things are gel nail polishes. These two are complete opposites. Left one is a black and on the right is a baby pink one ha ha. I love wearing black clothes so I am very excited to start painting my nails in black too! It's by Kinetics in Jet Black #188. A light pink colour I will mostly use for a French manicure:) It's by Sensationail in Babydoll Pink.


Thank you so much for reading! I hope you liked this kind of post:) Let me now that are you trying out this fall! Have a wonderful day!


You May Also Like

4 comments