Wishlist #2 Lips

SO MUCH PINK IN THIS PICTURE!!
(pictures are not mine, I found these on Pinterest/Google)

1) Lime Crime Velvetines. I just can't stop looking at these. First of all, the colours are amazeballs! Secondly, the packaging is so chic and elegant. Of course I would love to own every single one of these, but in the first place I would grab "Cashemere", "Black velvet", "Bleached", "Riot", "Faded", "Shroom" and... all the rest.
2) Lime Crime Unicorn Lipsticks. Let's just take a minute to appreciate the packaging. It's so pretty that it even hurts! I am dying over "Cry Baby", "D'Lilac", "No she didn't", "Chinchilla", "Coquette" , "Babette" and again... all the rest.
3) Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip. I think you may have already noticed that I love the matte colours! I would love to try "Vice", "Clueless", "Trap", "Seesaw" and "Zipper".
4) NYX Suede Cream Lipstick. I fell in love with these at first sight. Again matte ha ha. I really think that all of these are amazing, but my favorite ones would be "Tea & Cookies", "Vintage", "Sway" and "Sandstorm".
5) L.A. Girl Matte Pigment Gloss. I love how these are actually affordable ha ha. I like the way "Dreamy", "Playful" and "Bazaar" looks.

I hope you liked this and don't forget to comment that's in your wishlist!:) Also, I would love to know what do you think of these if you already have something that I mentioned in your collection!

You May Also Like

1 comments