Fall beauty essentials


Lip balm. When the weather is getting cold, it's really important to keep your lips moisturised. No one likes chapped lips! In the fall I prefer using tinted lip balms like the one from Baby Lips by Maybelline in peach kiss and this cute little cupcake balm which I got as a gift from my cousin. 
Dark nail polish. I feel like bright and fun colours are a bit too much for autumn because naturally my outfits became less colourful and bright nails with a dark outfit look a little too much for my liking, but if you love wearing bright nails all year round, that is so cool! Go ahead and rock it:) In picture you can see some of my favorite nail polish colours - MaXfactor mini nail polish in "Fantasy Fire" (45), I think I might do a separate blog post about this one because it's so unique! Next to it lays Kinetics Super Polish Gel and lastly, another favorite is the one that I don't even know how to call, I got it as a gift from a store I ordered from, the only think I know about this one is that it is made in Germany.  
Body butter. On cold and rainy days I love to take a bath and treat myself with a rich and creamy body butter after it. The one I use smells like Vanilla Creme Brulee! It is by Possibility. 
Hair mask. Nothing is better than soft and shiny hair. Now I feel like I should do a pamper routine someday!
Warm blush. I like matching my cheeks with the colours of leaves haha. I feel like a blush gives your face that warmth that sometimes is missing from cold and chilly weather.

Tell me in the comments that are your fall beauty essentials !

Click here for my fall fashion essentials !




You May Also Like

13 comments